- Founder of Blacklite Group
- Black industrialist, Ecotrepreneur, who has successfully started numerous businesses.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, with extensive business, management & leadership experience.
- Trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and large listed Groups like Sasol and MMI.
- Regular public commentator on B-BBEE and Renewable Energy
- Previously a Director of Corporate Finance at Ernst & Young
- Extensive BEE deal experience.
- Has successfully formed numerous businesses across various sectors.
- Has managed and operated various businesses in both executive and operations roles
- Extensive experience in areas of corporate finance, business & executive management, human resource management & operational management,
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, with extensive experience in governance
- Member of SAICA and the Institute of Directors.
- Previously a Director of Corporate Finance at Ernst & Young.